Saturday, September 11, 2010

3 Hours of Rest

Agreed to meet up earlier to prepare Kenneth's birthday yesterday but everyone had something on at the last min except for Justin. Glad we managed to get something nice (I hope?) for him and I bought a beanie from Topman :)

Seems like everyone is obsessed with beanie. thanks to my influence hahahaa!

Buffet was great and had fun interacting with my section mates. Sadly Zibin had to leave half way as he had to replace Kenneth for guard duty. Such a great sacrifice haha! Sloppy movements as usual and we dragged the time all the way to 1145 and I missed my last train and bus, luckily Kenneth came to pick up back to aloha. Had bout 3 hrs of rest and left early in the morning to gym with nicholas. Dam shagged now but had a great dinner :) KFC!!!! Finger licking GOOD! Here comes my sore throat again.

Didnt manage to buy any clothes or jeans today but had a great time :)

I'm starting to doze off....



No comments: